Thursday, April 22, 2010

episode 32

I haven’t been listening to music at the moment. Netflix has been getting in the way. I really find this annoying because I love music but there is also so much that I can now watch that I have wanted to see for cheap.

Anyway…

I recently purchased 2 Jimi Hendrix albums. The first was to replace my super beat up copy of Are You Experienced and a copy of Electric Ladyland. They are both high quality repressings on vinyl. I think that I will clean them tomorrow and maybe record them too. I may add to this after I listen to them





I also found a copy of the Oingo Boingo EP in a 10” vinyl version. I have this already in the 12” version. The difference is that 3 of the tracks are from the Demo EP on the 10” version. On the 12” version there is only 2 from the Demo EP the other 2 are from the album Only A Lad. I was very excited to find this copy. I really love the group. This EP is the first official release from the group. 3 tracks are from Danny Elfman (Oingo Boingos lead singer) an



I have also been working on creating a lead part for a song that I have been working on called The Bad Things We Do. It is going very slowly at the moment. I am not disappointed but it is not that interesting at the moment either. So I will keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment