Monday, February 1, 2010

Episode 17

I have been searching for a way to rate the albums that I have been listening to. I was thinking something like Buy It, DownLoad It or Garbage. I am going to keep thinking about it. I don't really like the verbiage yet but it will be something cool when I am done.

Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits Vol. II

I got this LP from a Friend of the family. He passed a way and I received a portion pf his record collection. The record is in very good condition. There are some tracks that are very well known and the vocals on this album are absolutely fantastic. Bobs voice really does sound good during this time period.My parents were not really a Dylan fan so I don't really have a history with this artist. I do also have Vol I of this series. I also purchased the 3CD box set that was released a few years ago before I had these 2 greatest hits comps.

Chicago - VII

I knew nothing about this album. I did know that it was one of my mothers favorites. After listening to it I thought this could have just been some random jazz album except for the 1 or 2 tracks that do really sound Chicagoesque. It is a good album just don't expect to hear that Chicago sound to much on this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment