Friday, December 30, 2011

Vol.2 Episode 50.5

Here is my list of favorite albums from 2011 that I have purchased. There are a few albums from this past fall that I have not yet purchased but still plan on getting. Because I don't have them yet they are not included in this list. I will list those albums at the end of this post. I will hopefully get them soon and will also review them next year.

Here is the list of my favorites in no particular order:

Yuck - Yuck
Wierd Al Yancovic - Alpocalypse
Weekend - Red EP
Veronica Falls - Veronica Falls
Tapes N' Tapes - Outside
Surfer Blood - Tarot Classics
Silversun Pickups - Seasick
She & Him - A very She & Him Christmas
Saves The Day - Daybreak
Radiohead - The King Of Limbs
Radiohead - TKOL RMX
Radiohead - Live From The Basement-The King Of Limbs
Philip Selway - Running Blind
The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Belong
Owl City - All Things Bright and Beautiful
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger
Jonsi - Go Out EP
Jonsi - We Bought A Zoo
Jill Scott - Light of the Sun
Incubus - If Not Now, When?
Gorillaz - The Fall
Gold-Bears - Are You Falling In Love?
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
Falling Up - Your Sparkling Death Cometh
Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Don't Say We Didn't Warn You
The Dodos - No Color
Death Cab For Cutie - Codes and Keys
Broken Bells - Meyrin Fields
Bon Iver - Bon Iver
The Black Keys - El Camino
Big Troubles - Romantic Comedy

Here is the list of albums that I have missed but want to have:
Justice - Audio Video Disco
Death Cab For Cutie - Keys & Codes Remix EP
Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto
Family Force 5 - III
Switchfoot - Vice Verses

I hope that you enjoyed these albums as much as I did or that I at least prompted you to look into these groups and albums.

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope to be starting Vol.3 sooner than later! That is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment