Monday, October 11, 2010

Episode 49.5

This is just a note. I couldn't justify calling this episode 50. My external hard drive crashed recently. Hopefully I will be able to get the data off with out to much cost to me. Most of the music that I have is backed up on my iPod and I think that the stuff that I don't have on the iPod I think that I have hard copies for. I know that there is some downloaded stuff that I don't have backed up though. But, Like I said, I am hoping to get the data off the crashed hard drive for little monies.

On a down note, the ball joints on my car are broken. On a up note, I made it through all of the stages of full time interviewing at work. Hopefully, I will be placed in a full time position sooner than later.

1 comment:

  1. Hon, is your music on my external hard drive?
    Whatcha going to do about the car?

    ReplyDelete